Sunday, June 30, 2013

           LEARNING THE KILLING GROUND

Killing ground “battle for the hedgerows (scenario 22.5)”

The basic idea of doing this is learning, learning how to play, slowly, looking all the time the rulesbook  in order to  get me ready for teaching what I think is a supergame  to my gaming buddies. And then, in a foreseeable future, see it over the table in our club (now we have  WiF again).

I have played it just twice a couple of turns. So actually i DON’T KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT, if you know how to play tKG  sure you will find lots of strategic mistakes.  But I don’t care, i just want to learn how it works, anyway  feedback is welcome of course. Please show me everything  you can see it’s wrong.

I will use VASSAL as I think it will be slow to play 5 or 6 turns and I can’t be with KG  set up on the table for several weeks (…what a pity!).

                                                 Pieces set up before the campaign begins


                                       American west area

American east area


                                                                 British east area 

No comments:

Post a Comment